Monday, January 19, 2015

Beyond the burger: Nu crepes

I'm going off the script a little bit because I'm not writing about hamburgers. But  i was coming from the movie theaters  and we were still a little hungry and we saw this place and decided to try it. i'm so glad we stopped. the food was delicious.

 i got a campfire crepe in it was marshmallows, chocolate chips, graham crackers, Biscoff and dark chocolate sauce. it tasted really sweet. it was creamy.




I interviewed the man who made my crepe and here are some facts about him. I wanted to interview him so I could have some facts about what he was like. I didn't know who made it so I went up and asked. His name is Matt and he is thirty years old. His favorite color is green. He has worked at Nu Crepes for two and a half years. He's baked for nine years. He doesn't follow a recipe. He just makes something up.

I liked how the restaurant's silverware was wood. You can see when they're open on this link. it is located on 115 W. Schiller Court in Elmhurst.



See ya hamburger lovers!
Dolphin Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment